Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Hits Speciallità 389

I was part of an enormous Brazilian group order last year and this little beauty was part of my package. 389 is part of Hits' Glitter Forte range which I believe will be available on Llarowe soon.

This is two coats of 389 over Etude House Mocha Brown.





You can view an ugly-ass close-up if you click here.

389 is a mix of a couple shades of brown and copper glitter in a sheer brown base. I think you'd need four coats to make this opaque by itself and since the bottle is so tiny, I layered it. Plus, I like layering glitter.


Here is Etude House Mocha Brown all by it's lonesome.


Amazing formula. Opaque in one coat. But I did two just because.

I do love brown. I know it's not everyone's cup of tea but it's right up my alley.

9 comments:

  1. I love browns.. this is gorgeous.  I'm adding it to my wishlist now!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love brown, so this is a must-have! So pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gasp. Both of these are gorgeous! I have got to get my hands on some Brazilian polish. I have seen so many pretty ones!

    ReplyDelete
  4. How do u purchase these colors new to ur blog

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time out to comment ♥